You are hereHome >
"Letting the restaurant, hospitality and convention industries set health care policy makes about as much sense as asking a pig to calculate the orbits of Jupiter’s moons.”
The Quincy Patriot-Ledger just put out a fantastic editorial on the recently passed law allowing drug reps to wine and dine physicians and other medical professionals.
- Transparency is fundamental to a thriving, participatory democracy.
- Returning our democracy to the principle of "one person, one vote."
- Transportation projects that should be sent back to the drawing board
- Looking out for consumers, from bank fees to toxic toys.
- Working to shut down Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station.
The overuse of antibiotics on factory farms is threatening these lifesaving medicines. Call on big restaurants to do their part and stop buying meat raised with critical antibiotics.
Your donation supports MASSPIRG's work to stand up for consumers on the issues that matter, especially when powerful interests are blocking progress.